Hand-Lettered Mermaid Vibes Coloring Pages. Grab this hand-lettered and illustrated design in two coloring page styles, plus a full-color art print.
Hand-Lettered Mermaid Vibes Coloring Pages
I teamed up with some of my blog friends for a Mermaid themed hand-lettered blog hop!
I created these hand-lettered and illustrated coloring pages to share with you. Be sure to scroll to the end of the post for links to all the other lettery Mermaid fun. 🧜🏻♀️
Download the Hand-Lettered Mermaid Vibes Coloring Pages
All printables are size 8×10 and in a PDF format.
- Classic Style
- Black Style. Try using Gelly Roll pens to add fun details on the black areas!
- Color Print
Grab the SVG Cut File Version!
Got a Silhouette CAMEO or Cricut cutting machine? A variation of this design is available as an SVG Cut File in my shop.
It would be super cute on a DIY coffee mug, tote bag, or t-shirt!
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Colored Pencils: I’m loving the new mini sets of the Tombow Color Pencils. They sent me a free set since I’m a Tombow Senior Brand Ambassador but prior to that, I’ve been ordering the mini sets of the Tombow 1500 Color Pencils for birthday party gifts and for my kiddos when we’re traveling.
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over black, marker, or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
WHAT PAPER SHOULD I USE?
Papers matters! Especially if you’re using brush markers like Tombow or Copic for coloring. Using the proper paper keeps your brush tips in great condition so look for ultra-smooth paper designed for use with brush pens and markers. My favorites for coloring pages are:
PAINT IT WITH WATERCOLORS!
Print on Watercolor Paper and paint this instead of coloring it.
Hand-Lettered Mermaid Themed Blog Hop
Like this? Make sure to hop around and check out the other FIVE mermaid themed hand lettering printables & tutorials below!
Left to right, top to bottom: