Hand-Lettered Sun-Kissed Free SVG Cut File. This hand-lettered cut file, offered in multiple file formats, is perfect for whipping up a Summer tote bag or tank top. Plus, a giveaway for a Silhouette CAMEO machine!
Hand-Lettered Sun-Kissed Free SVG Cut File
This cut file, offered in multiple file formats, is perfect for whipping up a Summer projects. This cut file design was hand-lettered, which makes it indeed one of a kind!
Plus, keep scrolling just past the freebie for a giveaway for a Silhouette CAMEO machine + tons of supplies so you can craft your heart out this Summer!
Download the Sun-Kissed Free SVG Cut File
This free design is for personal use only.
However, I have an SVG section in my shop where you can purchase a commercial use version for use on handmade items you sell for just $3. 😘 Pop over and grab it here.
How to Download
- On a computer: Save the zipped file to your desktop and uncompress it.
- On your phone/iPad: If you are downloading directly to a mobile device or tablet, you will need to install an app (such as FileExplorer Free) onto your iPad/phone FIRST. Then you will be able to open the zipped file.
THE GIVEAWAY DETAILS!
With the warmer weather and school letting out we are ready to craft the summer away and we want YOU to join us!
So we are giving away EVERYTHING you need to make ANYTHING you can dream up this summer in this Silhouette CAMEO Starter Bundle to one lucky reader.
If you are a crafter, then you know the amazing things you can create with this machine, but if you don’t, make sure and take a look at the projects from some of our giveaway hosts for a taste of all the fun this prize can bring into your life!
- Mermaid beach bag from Persia Lou
- “I’m just here for the nachos” football watching tee from Tauni + Co
- Home coordinates wood sign from Sugar Bee Crafts
- Fabric map wall decor from Tater Tots and Jello,
- Custom corn hole game from Dawn Nicole Designs
- Disney Shirt from A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Birthday board from The Pinning Mama
And this is just a quick sample of all the fun things you can do with a Silhouette machine!
Craft Away the Summer Silhouette CAMEO Giveaway!
The prize package includes:
- Silhouette CAMEO® 3
- 12-inch Cutting Mat
- Power cable/USB cable
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 1-month Design Store subscription
- 100 exclusive designs (download) from the SIlhouette Design Store
- 20 Downloadable stock designs from Kimber Dawn & Co
- Series 51 Permanent Vinyl 12″x12″ Collection – 28 Different High-Gloss Colors
- Clear Transfer Tape – 12″x30′ Roll
- Application Tool
- Silhouette Hook
- Lifetime Warranty on CAMEO backed by Expressions Vinyl
You can see all of the details on the prize package here, but for now, make sure you hop down to the giveaway widget and enter for your chance to win this super fun prize!
If you don’t win but can’t wait to start crafting, make sure to check out the big sale Silhouette has starting JUNE 1 here. You can grab a CAMEO bundle and more at a great discount with coupon code: DAWNNICOLE.
- The prize: We’ll be sending one lucky winner a Silhouette CAMEO 3 Permanent Vinyl Bundle with Lifetime Warranty from Expressions Vinyl!
- The legalese: Giveaway ends Friday, June 1, 2018, at 12:00 AM EST. Winner(s) will be selected by Random.org and be notified by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner(s) is/are selected. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Silhouette, and Expressions Vinyl are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and me alone. We do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner(s). Giveaway open to U.S. Residents only who are at least 18 years old. See the full terms and conditions in the rafflecopter widget used to enter.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY VIA THE FORM BELOW!
It may take a few seconds to fully load.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out my selection of $3 SVG Cut Files (handmade commercial use included!)
SVG Cut File FAQs
I’m getting an error message when I click the Studio3 (Silhouette) file and it won’t open.
Yep, that’s because your computer doesn’t know what program to use to open it. To open it, you need to open Silhouette Studio first. Then go to File>Open and select the file from your desktop (or wherever you saved the cut file). Voilá! It works!
How Do I Use the SVGs?
You will need the Designer Edition of the Silhouette Studio software to open an SVG file. You can get it on Amazon here. They sometimes have it as low as about $25 which is about half of retail and was available at the time this was posted. If you have the Designer Edition of the software, here is a video tutorial on using SVG files.
How Do I Get the Designs into My Silhouette Studio?
Unless you’re buying from the Silhouette Design Store, designs won’t automatically download to Silhouette Studio. Whomp, Whomp. But don’t worry, it’s still easy to save them to your library! Here’s how:
- First, save the downloads to a folder on your desktop.
- Then, open Silhouette Studio.
- From within the software, Go to File>Open and select the design(s) you want to use.
- Once you have them open, you can go to File>Save>Save to Library to save them in Silhouette Studio.