Hand Lettered Trick or Treat Coloring Pages. Plus, a video tutorial on creating a blended ombré style with Tombow Dual Tip Markers.
Hand Lettered Trick or Treat Coloring Pages
It’s almost late September. You know what that means, don’t you? Bring on the Halloween themed creativity! Today, I’m sharing this hand lettered coloring page with you in two options: a classic style and chalkboard style. Plus, a video lesson on creating a blended watercolor ombré style with Tombow Dual Tip Markers.
All links go to Amazon but my readers can get 20% off at TombowUSA.com with code DAWNNICOLE. TombowUSA ships within the US and Canada. Coupon may not be combined with other codes.
- Tombow Dual Tips. I’m using shades 933, 925, and 885.
- Tombow Blending Palette (Here’s how to make a DIY one)
- Brush Pen Friendly Paper. I used HP Premium Choice LaserJet paper, but Hot Press Watercolor Paper would work as well if your printer can handle it.
- Trick or Treat Free Coloring Pages: Classic Style or Chalkboard Style
These coloring pages are ©2017 Dawn Nicole Designs® and are for personal use only. Thanks for respecting my work and copyright. Teachers, you are welcome to use them in your classrooms! ?
Video Tutorial: Creating a Watercolor Ombré Style with Tombow Dual Tips
Since it’s easier to show you how to create this look than it is to tell you, I made a little video tutorial for you!
- You can get this Trick or Treat design as a Silhouette and SVG Cut File in the Silhouette Design Store.
- You can download the Tombow Dual Brush Pen Color Tracker I mentioned on the video over on the Tombow Blog.