Get your color on with these FREE hand-drawn Hello Lovely Coloring Pages!
Hello Lovely Coloring Pages
Your Monday just got a little less Monday-ish. Brighten up the beginning of a new week with two all new coloring pages! I sketched out the unicorn one last week and decided to do two variations of the piece.
This funny little card seemed appropriate for these pages. 😉
Want to know about my favorite markers, paper, printer, etc?
See this post on My Favorite Art Supplies!
Download the freebies below:
Please Note: My prints and designs are ©Dawn Nicole Designs, LLC and for personal use only, please!
30 Day Doodle & Lettering challenges will be coming to my Instagram starting next month too!
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Yardstick. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
- Check out my list of 10 Funs Ways to Use and Display Printables.
- Interested in learning more about the art of hand-lettering? Read all about my tips and favorite here.
- See all the free Coloring Pages from the archives here.