Let Love FREE Rule Color Page
Turn on your favorite music, grab your favorite coloring supplies, and get creative with my new hand-lettered coloring page!
While I was doing my Peloton ride the other day, Lenny Kravitz’s “Let Love Rule” song came on, and I knew I had to letter it ASAP.
The country feels so divided right now, and this phrase seems extra appropriate.
Before we get to the download, here are a few Coloring FAQs:
LET LOVE RULE FREE COLORING PAGE: Supplies
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies, so here’s what I usually use:
- Colored Pencils: Tombow 1500 Colored Pencils are my go-to colored pencils.
- Water-based Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol-Based Markers: The new Tombow ABT Pro Alcohol-Based Markers are dreamy for blending and layering without paper piling, and they dry super fast!
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
LET LOVE RULE FREE COLORING PAGE: Recommended Paper
- Cardstock Paper: Ultra Smooth White Cardstock. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Copy Paper: HP Premium32 is a fabulous copy paper. I use it for all my printing, and it’s gentle on brush pens too.
- Get creative! Try printing on Kraft Paper and using colored pencils for an extra fun look (shown below).
- The download is in PDF format.
- If you find parts of the page get cut off when you print, be sure to set your printer scaling to “Fit Page” when printing.
- The printer I currently use is the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw. I snagged it at Costco for a great price. I’ve had it for over a year, and it’s my favorite printer I’ve ever had.
Download The LET LOVE RULE FREE COLORING PAGE
NEW IN THE SHOP! Quinn Style Lettering Workbook
To learn more about my latest lettering workbook (or to purchase it), click the button below!
This is the style I used to create the “Let Love Rule” lettering for the coloring page.
Enjoy the Let Love Rule Free Coloring Page!