Let’s Make S’mores Lettering Practice Sheets. A trio of custom worksheets for use with your iPad, the Tombow Fude, and the Tombow Dual Tip!
Let’s Make S’mores Lettering Practice Sheets
I started this new series of Lettering Phrases Practice Sheet Trios last month. This month I turned my “Let’s Make S’mores” hand-lettered phrase into a trio of practice sheets. The trio includes custom worksheets for use with your iPad, the Tombow Fude, and the Tombow Dual Tip! I print them, test them, and adjust the size as needed until they’re ideal for each brush pen or Procreate Brush.
Fall Lettering Blog Hop
I shared this post as part of a Fall Lettering Blog Hop with some friends. Be sure to scroll down to see all the fun Fall lettering projects!
Download the Lettering Practice Sheets
- Small Brush Pen Practice Sheet (Recommended Brush Pen: Tombow Fude)
- Large Brush Pen Practice Sheet (Recommended Brush Pen: Tombow Dual Tip)
- Procreate Practice Sheet for iPad (Recommended Brush: DND Basic Brush)
Please note: the iPad worksheet is a zip file, due to the size. You will need to unzip the file before installing the brushes. On a computer, you can usually just double-click the folder to unzip it. On an iPad, you’ll need to use a free unzip app.
Using the Printable Practice Sheets
- Print on Brush Pen friendly paper. The recommended copy paper is HP Premium32 Paper.
- Be sure to set your printer scaling “Fit to Page.”
The Printer I currently use is the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw. I snagged it at Costco for a great price!
Using the Procreate Practice Sheet
Save the worksheet JPG to your iPad and open Procreate.
- Click the + sign and choose the “screen size” canvas while holding your iPad in Portrait Orientation.
- Click the wrench icon in the top left corner and select “insert a photo.” Select the lettering worksheet JPG from your photos. Adjust the worksheet’s size to fit the canvas.
- From the layers panel, click the + to add a layer for lettering. That way you aren’t lettering on the same layer as the worksheet.
I recommend using the DND Basic Brush from my first bundle of Procreate Brushes. Set the brush size to about 6% on the slider, as shown in the screenshot above.
Missed the last set?
You can get the “Love your selfie” set I shared last month here.
Fall Lettering Blog Hop
Be sure to check out all the Fall lettering projects in the blog hop today!
Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
Dawn Nicole – Let’s Make S’mores Lettering Worksheets
One Project Closer – Autumn Leaves Lettering Tutorial with Printable + SVG
Lemon Thistle – Autumn Printable Practice Sheet
Smiling Colors – Fall themed Brush Lettering
From the Lettering Shop
(Click any image to learn more!)
The 30 Days of Drills Workbook
This workbook is perfect for busy beginners who want to learn the art of Brush Calligraphy. Commit to doing just one worksheet every day for 30 days and keep track of your progress with the included checklist!
Includes both Printable PDFs + JPGs for iPad!
DND Procreate Brush Bundle
Creative Lettering Procreate Bundle
Check out the free hand-lettering worksheets archives here.
I hope you have fun with these Let’s Make S’mores Lettering Practice Sheets. Stay tuned for next month’s trio!