Let’s Stay Home Free SVG Cut File. Disclosure: I received $20 in free vinyl from Expressions Vinyl to participate in this post. All opinions are, as always, 100% mine. I only post about products I actually use, love, and recommend!
Hey y’all! (I feel like I fit in better if I say “y’all” now that I live in Alabama!) 🙂 One thing I’ve learned about those of you who use craft cutting machine is that you LOVE your vinyl projects, so I couldn’t resist that chance to participate in this “all things vinyl” blog hop with Expressions Vinyl.
I ordered a few fun types of vinyl that I can’t wait to use in projects but for this project, I ultimately went with the Gold Glitter Adhesive Vinyl to create a DIY Gold Foil style Print.
I created a free cut file of this “Let’s Stay Home” Design so you can one stuff too. This design would also make a great wood sign too!
**DOWNLOAD the freebies below**
- SVG File (Some of you said the font changed when you opened the SVG so here is a hi-res PNG file you can trace with your Cricut software!)
- Silhouette Cut File (studio.3)
Note: Freebies are for personal use only, please. 🙂
Isn’t the glitter fun?
I just love how pretty it came out for such a simple project!
To create this print here’s what I did:
- Cut design on the glitter vinyl using your Silhouette or Cricut (I had to up my blade level to a 2 and I slowed down the speed just a bit too).
- Weed design with hook tool.
- Use transfer paper to transfer the design to your paper. I used letter-size linen coverstock paper (my favorite!).
- Trim print to 8×10 and frame!
Tip: I always put my transfer paper on my shirt a few times before I use it so it’s not as sticky. This is especially helpful when you’re applying vinyl to paper.
Be sure to check out all my fellow bloggers Vinyl Project Ideas below: