Like a Boss Lettering Practice Sheets. A trio of custom worksheets for use with your iPad, the Tombow Fude, and the Tombow Dual Tip!
Like a Boss Lettering Practice Sheets
For this month’s trio, I turned my “Like a boss” hand-lettered phrase into a trio of free practice sheets.
As always, the trio includes custom worksheets for use with your iPad, the Tombow Fude, and the Tombow Dual Tip! I print them, test them, and adjust the size as needed until they’re ideal for each brush pen or Procreate Brush.
I’ll also be sharing a free SVG cut file on the blog later this week!
Download the Lettering Practice Sheets
Click the links below to download the practice sheets and view recommended brush pens.
Using the Printable Practice Sheets
- Print on Brush Pen friendly paper. The recommended copy paper is HP Premium32 Paper.
- Be sure to set your printer scaling “Fit to Page.”
- The Printer I currently use is the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw. I snagged it at Costco for a great price!
Using the Procreate Practice Sheet
Save the worksheet JPG to your iPad and open Procreate.
- Click the + sign and choose the “screen size” canvas while holding your iPad in Portrait Orientation.
- Click the wrench icon in the top left corner and select “insert a photo.” Select the lettering worksheet JPG from your photos. Adjust the worksheet’s size to fit the canvas.
- From the layers panel, click the + to add a layer for lettering. That way you aren’t lettering on the same layer as the worksheet.
I recommend using the DND Basic Brush from my first bundle of Procreate Brushes. Set the brush size to about 6% on the slider, as shown in the screenshot above.
Missed any of the Trio Worksheets?
Click the links for the ones you’d like below!
- Be All There
- Love your selfie
- Let’s Make S’mores
- Trick or Treat
- Grateful + Blessed
- Dear Santa
- Make Yourself Proud
From the Lettering Shop
Click here to head to the shop!
Check out the free hand-lettering worksheets archives here.
I hope you have fun with these Like a Boss Lettering Practice Sheets.
Stay tuned for next month’s free trio!