Love What You Do Lettering Practice Sheets. A trio of custom worksheets for use with your iPad, the Tombow Fude, and the Tombow Dual Tip!
Love What You Do Lettering Practice Sheets
For this trio of practice sheets, I turned my “Love What You Do” hand-lettered calligraphy into a trio of free practice sheets for you!
As per usual, the practice sheet set includes worksheets for use with Procreate on the iPad, a small brush pen (Tombow Fudenosuke), and a large brush pen (such as a Karin Brush Marker Pro or a Tombow Dual Tip).
USING THE PRINTABLE PRACTICE SHEETS
- Print on Brush Pen friendly paper. The recommended copy paper is HP Premium32 Paper.
- Be sure to set your printer scaling “Fit to Page.”
- The Printer I currently use is the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw. I snagged it at Costco for a great price!
Recommended Brush Pens
Download the Lettering Practice Sheets
They are for personal use only. Re-distributing, the PDFs and JPGs violates digital copyright laws.
Please share these free worksheets only by using the link to this original blog post on bydawnnicole.com.
Thank you for respecting my copyright!
Click the links below to download the practice sheets
Using the Procreate Practice Sheet
Save the worksheet JPG to your iPad and open Procreate.
- Click the + sign and choose the “screen size” canvas while holding your iPad in Portrait Orientation.
- Click the wrench icon in the top left corner and select “insert a photo.” Select the lettering worksheet JPG from your photos. Adjust the worksheet’s size to fit the canvas.
- From the layers panel, click the + to add a layer for lettering. That way you aren’t lettering on the same layer as the worksheet.
I recommend using the DND Basic Brush from my first bundle of Procreate Brushes.
Set the brush size to about 6% on the slider, as shown in the screenshot above.
From the Lettering Shop
Click here to head to the shop!
Check out the free hand-lettering worksheets archives here.
I hope you have fun with the Love What You Do Lettering Practice Sheets.
Stay tuned for more free trios coming at ya soon!