Love You Lettering Practice Sheets. A trio of custom worksheets for use with your iPad, the Tombow Fude, and the Tombow Dual Tip. Plus, a “love” themed hand-lettering blog hop with some of my blog friends!
I’m sharing this post as part of a Love-Themed Lettering Blog Hop with some friends. So be sure to scroll down to see all the fun lettering projects and freebies!
Love You Lettering Practice Sheets
For this month’s trio, I turned my “Love you” hand-lettered phrase into a trio of free practice sheets.
The trio includes custom worksheets for use with your iPad, the Tombow Fude, and the Tombow Dual Tip!
I print them, test them, and adjust the size as needed until they’re ideal for each brush pen or Procreate Brush.
I’ll also be sharing this as a free SVG cut file + a DIY Project using this design over the next few weeks.
Download the Lettering Practice Sheets
Click the links below to download the practice sheets and view recommended brush pens.
- Small Brush Pen Practice Sheet (Recommended Brush Pen: Tombow Fude)
- Large Brush Pen Practice Sheet (Recommended Brush Pen: Tombow Dual Tip)
- Procreate Practice Sheet for iPad (Recommended Brush: DND Basic Brush)
Using the Printable Practice Sheets
- Print on Brush Pen friendly paper. The recommended copy paper is HP Premium32 Paper.
- Be sure to set your printer scaling “Fit to Page.”
- The Printer I currently use is the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw. I snagged it at Costco for a great price!
Using the Procreate Practice Sheet
Save the worksheet JPG to your iPad and open Procreate.
- Click the + sign and choose the “screen size” canvas while holding your iPad in Portrait Orientation.
- Click the wrench icon in the top left corner and select “insert a photo.” Select the lettering worksheet JPG from your photos. Adjust the worksheet’s size to fit the canvas.
- From the layers panel, click the + to add a layer for lettering. That way you aren’t lettering on the same layer as the worksheet.
I recommend using the DND Basic Brush from my first bundle of Procreate Brushes. Set the brush size to about 6% on the slider, as shown in the screenshot above.
Love Themed Hand-Lettered Blog Hop
Be sure to check out all the fun lettering projects from my blog friends below!
- Love Bug Brush Lettering Practice Sheet by Lemon Thistle
- “A bushel and a peck” Lettering Practice by Liz on Call
- Netflix + Chill Printable and SVG by One Project Closer
- Valentine’s Words Lettering Practice Sheets by Smiling Colors Blog
- Valentine’s Lettering Practice Sheet by Here Comes the Sun
- Free Printable Hand-Lettered Valentine’s Day Card by Clementine Creative
- Love You Lettering Practice Sheet Trio by Dawn Nicole Designs
Missed any of the Trio Worksheets?
Click the links for the ones you’d like below!
- Love your selfie
- Let’s Make S’mores
- Trick or Treat
- Grateful + Blessed
- Dear Santa
- Make Yourself Proud
From the Lettering Shop
Click here to head to the shop!
Check out the free hand-lettering worksheets archives here.
I hope you have fun with these Grateful + Blessed Lettering Practice Sheets. Stay tuned for next month’s free trio!