Make Yourself Proud Free Coloring Page. Grab this free motivational hand-lettered coloring page in two instantly downloadable options.
Make Yourself Proud Free Coloring Page
“Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit light a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it.” – Wilfred Peterson
Isn’t that a lovely quote? It seemed like the perfect way to lead into these free hand-lettered motivational coloring pages.
Download the Coloring Page!
The coloring page is size 8×10, and in a PDF format, so you can easily frame your artwork if you’d like to!
Click the buttons below to download the style you prefer
With Colorable Lettering
With Black Lettering
What Paper Should I Use?
Papers matters! Especially if you’re using brush markers like Tombow or Copic for coloring. Using the proper paper keeps your brush tips in excellent condition so look for ultra-smooth paper designed for use with brush pens and markers. My favorites for coloring pages are:
- HP Premium32. This is the best everyday copy paper. I use it for nearly everything.
- Copic X-Press It Paper. This smooth paper works awesomely with markers, especially Copics.
- Kraft Paper. Print on kraft paper and color with bold colored pencils like I did in this post!
- Watercolor Paper. Trim to letter-size and feed through your printer. Then, paint the page with watercolors instead of coloring it.
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Colored Pencils: I love the sets of the Tombow 1500 Color Pencils. That’s what I used on the kraft paper in this blog post. I’ve also been ordering the mini sets of the Tombow 1500 Color Pencils for birthday party gifts and my kiddos when we’re traveling.
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering. These are what are shown in the photos of this post.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over black, marker, or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
- Detail Eraser (shown below): When working with colored pencils, I often grab this small Tombow MONO Zero detail eraser to erase any accidental marks outside the lines.
More “Make Yourself Proud” Options
Get your lettering practice on with a free trio of practice sheets.
Or grab the SVG Cut File to use with your Silhouette or Cricut cutting machine!
Want More Free Coloring Pages?
Check out the full archives for past free coloring pages here.