Hand-Lettered Missouri SVG Cut File. Grab this free hand-lettered and illustrated state art SVG in three lettering style options!
Hand-Lettered Missouri SVG Cut File
Missouri is today’s free state art cut file.
Halfway there. Twenty-five states down, twenty-five more states to go!
Access all of the SVGs via the main
This free design is for personal use only.
You only need this license if you plan to use my designs on handmade items you sell. If you just plan to use it to make goodies for your own personal use, skip this section and go right to the free download.
Want to use it on handmade items you sell? You can! You just to read the info below and purchase a $5 license.
- Anything you sell with this design on it is considered commercial use.
- You can purchase a limited commercial use license for use on handmade items you sell for just $5 here in my shop.
- It’s hand-lettered (no fonts are used), which makes it a one of a kind design.
- This license applies to one design only, so you’ll need one for each design of mine that you’ll be using on handmade items you sell.
- For these state art designs, you’d need to purchase one license for each state you plan to use on handmade items you sell. The license would cover the use of all three lettering styles for that state.
How to Download Zipped Files
All files are in a zip format. You just need to unzip the file to access your chose file format type.
- On a computer: Save the zipped file to your desktop and uncompress it.
- On your phone/iPad: If you are downloading directly to a mobile device or tablet, you will need to install an app (such as FileExplorer Free) onto your iPad/phone FIRST. Then you will be able to open the zipped file.
Download the SVG Cut File
Missouri SVG Cut File FAQs
I’m getting an error message when I click the Studio3 (Silhouette) file, and it won’t open.
Yep, that’s because your computer doesn’t know what program to use to open it. To open it, you need to open Silhouette Studio first. Then go to File>Open and select the file from your desktop (or wherever you saved the cut file). Voilá! It works!
How Do I Use the SVGs?
You will need the Designer Edition of the Silhouette Studio software to open an SVG file.
You can get it on Amazon here.
If you have the Designer Edition of the software, here is a video tutorial on using SVG files.
How Do I Get the Designs into My Silhouette Studio?
Unless you’re buying from the Silhouette Design Store, designs won’t automatically download to Silhouette Studio. Whomp, Whomp. But don’t worry, it’s still easy to save them to your library! Here’s how:
- First, save the downloads to a folder on your desktop.
- Then, open Silhouette Studio.
- From within the software, Go to File>Open and select the design(s) you want to use.
- Once you have them open, you can go to File>Save>Save to Library to save them in Silhouette Studio.