I Need Vitamin Sea Mermaid Free Coloring Page. Celebrate Summer with this free hand-drawn mermaid coloring page!
I Need Vitamin Sea Mermaid Free Coloring Page
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils and the Tombow Irojiten Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
Download the Free Coloring Page
Please note: Freebies, artwork, and lettering are ©Dawn Nicole Designs and are for personal use only. Thank you for respecting my copyright. ?
What Paper Should I Use?
Papers matters! Especially if you’re using brush markers like Tombows or Copics for coloring. Using the proper paper keeps your brush tips in great condition so look for ultra smooth paper designed for use with brush pens and markers. My favorites for coloring pages are:
- HP Premium Choice LaserJet
- Copic X-Press It Paper
- 8×10 Watercolor Paper (if you want to paint the page instead of color it)
Paint it with Watercolors!
Tip: Print on Watercolor Paper and paint this instead of coloring it. In the video, I’m using the following supplies:
- Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock
- Prima Marketing Watercolors in Pastels and Tropicals
- Silver Black Velvet Watercolor Brush Trio
- Black Vantage Mat
Check out more of my favorite watercolor sets for beginners here or by clicking the image below.