Out of Office Free SVG Cut File. Show off your “out of office” vacation vibes with this free hand-lettered cut file design!
Out of Office Free SVG Cut File
Show some vacation vibes (or even weekend vibes) with my “out of office” cut file design. It would be fabulous on a DIY coffee mug, tote bag, or tank top!
It is hand-lettered (no fonts are used), which truly makes it a one of a kind design.
Please note: This free design is for personal use only.
Anything you sell with this design on it is considered commercial use. I have an SVG section in my shop where you can purchase a commercial use version for use on handmade items you sell for just $3. 😘 Pop over and grab it here.
Download the Cut File
How to Download Zipped Files
- On a computer: Save the zipped file to your desktop and uncompress it.
- On your phone/iPad: If you are downloading directly to a mobile device or tablet, you will need to install an app (such as FileExplorer Free) onto your iPad/phone FIRST. Then you will be able to open the zipped file.
Check out my selection of $3 SVG Cut Files (handmade commercial use included!)
SVG Cut File FAQs
I’m getting an error message when I click the Studio3 (Silhouette) file and it won’t open.
Yep, that’s because your computer doesn’t know what program to use to open it. To open it, you need to open Silhouette Studio first. Then go to File>Open and select the file from your desktop (or wherever you saved the cut file). Voilá! It works!
How Do I Use the SVGs?
You will need the Designer Edition of the Silhouette Studio software to open an SVG file. You can get it on Amazon here. They sometimes have it as low as about $25 which is about half of retail and was available at the time this was posted. If you have the Designer Edition of the software, here is a video tutorial on using SVG files.
How Do I Get the Designs into My Silhouette Studio?
Unless you’re buying from the Silhouette Design Store, designs won’t automatically download to Silhouette Studio. Whomp, Whomp. But don’t worry, it’s still easy to save them to your library! Here’s how:
- First, save the downloads to a folder on your desktop.
- Then, open Silhouette Studio.
- From within the software, Go to File>Open and select the design(s) you want to use.
- Once you have them open, you can go to File>Save>Save to Library to save them in Silhouette Studio.
Grab a Few More Summery Cut Files!