Peach Poppies Color Palette. Grab this free color palette to use in the August Birth Flowers Drop Cap Procreate Tutorial!
Peach Poppies Color Palette
This color palette is featured in the July artwork for the Procreate Series using Birth Flower Drop Caps.
You can head over to follow along with the August Birth Flowers Procreate Tutorial right over here.
Download this peachy color palette. Then, head over to the blog post linked above to watch the video lesson in which you’ll follow along to create this sweet and simple letter A Drop Cap.
August DROP CAP Artwork Details
I created this Drop Cap and artwork using a monoline brush and stamps from my Modern Folk Art Stamp Kit for Procreate.
Using the Peach Poppies FOLK ART Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save the color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here. Procreate can auto-create color palettes not, but I prefer the control of doing it this way still.
- Use the color palette in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old-school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used many of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Finding inspiration in someone else’s work is awesome. Being a copycat isn’t, so create something original and give inspiration credit as needed! 🙂
Have fun creating with the Peach Poppies Color Palette!