Do you look forward to Peppermint Mocha Lattes over the Holiday Season? I love them! My DIY Vanilla Coffee Sugar scrub continues to be a really popular post so I thought it would be fun to create a body scrub with the same elements as a Peppermint Mocha Latte.
This scrub not only smell yummy, it works so well too! Due to the dark color this scrub is best used in the shower.
Since it is the holiday time of year and this would make a great handmade gift, I also designed some free printable gift tags which you can download here.
- 1 cup coconut oil (I buy the organic kind on the cheap at TJ Maxx!)
- ¾ ground coffee (not instant)
- 1 ½ cups sugar (I use Evaporated Cane Juice since it’s a bit coarser)
- 1 tbsp pure cacao powder
- 12 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 20-30 drops Vanilla Oil in Jojoba (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and beat until combined (either in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer). Divide into containers and enjoy!
Notes: You can add more or less sugar to get to your desired consistency. For a Peppermint Mocha Sugar Scrub sans the coffee, just sub more sugar for the coffee!