Primrose and Violet Color Palette. Grab this free color palette to use in the February Birth Flowers Drop Cap Procreate Tutorial!
Primrose and Violet Color Palette
Hey creative friends!
This is the color palette we’ll be using in the Birth Flowers Procreate Tutorial for February, which is up on the blog today as well.
After you download the color palette, head over to this post to get started on the video lesson for how to create this Floral “F” artwork.
PRIMROSE AND VIOLET FLowers Artwork Details
- I created this Drop Cap and artwork using brushes from my Procreate Brush Kit. However, you could create it with just two brushes: a monoline brush and a gradient brush!
- Although a bit time-consuming, it’s a lot easier than it looks, so be sure to follow along with the video tutorial linked above.
Using the PRIMROSE AND VIOLET Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save the color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here. Procreate can auto-create color palettes not, but I prefer the control of doing it this way still.
- Use the color palette in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used many of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Have fun creating with the Primrose and Violet Color Palette!