Printable Fall Coloring Page Bookmarks. Make your own DIY Bookmarks with these free hand-lettered printable bookmark designs.
Printable Fall Coloring Page Bookmarks
Is there anything better in the Fall than curling up with a good book, a cozy blanket, and a big mug of hot tea? Whip up these DIY bookmarks to make your Fall reading extra festive.
Printable Fall Coloring Page Bookmarks Supplies
- White Cardstock ( used this one)
- Solid Colored Cardstock
- Printer (I use an HP LaserJet)
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Glue (I used the Tombow MONO Permanent Adhesive)
- Optional: Self-Adhesive Laminating Sheets (I use the Scotch and Avery ones)
- Free Bookmark Printable (Keep scrolling to grab it)
Download the Printable Bookmarks
I created these in three styles as shown in the above image. Click the links below to download the style you want.
*The bookmarks and the original artwork/hand-lettered designs are ©2018 Dawn Nicole Designs®. The printable is for personal use only. Teacher/Library use is a-ok so long as my credit line remains on the bookmarks. Thanks for respecting my work and my copyright. ?
- Traditional Coloring Page Style Bookmarks
- Chalkboard Coloring Page Style Bookmarks
- Black and White Coloring Page Style Bookmarks
First, print your bookmarks on white cardstock and cut out them out. I use this Paper Trimmer.
You can color them using whatever supplies you wish. I’m using Sakura Gelly Roll Pens. They look especially fun on the black chalkboard style bookmarks.
Glue your bookmarks to a sheet of coordinating colorful cardstock.
In the photos above, I’m using the Tombow MONO Permanent Adhesive Applicator. It’s fast, easy to use, and is my go-to adhesive for paper crafting.
The roller applicator is especially great for when I’m crafting with my kiddos. They love making their own bookmarks!
Trim the edges of the colored cardstock to leaving a small border around each bookmark as shown in the photo above.