Purple Sky Color Palette. This free color palette is featured in my Quinn Serif Style Textured “Love” Lettering.
Purple Sky Color Palette
Oh, how I love a sky filled with shades of purple and pink! This color palette was inspired by my Quinn Serif Style Textured “Love” Lettering (shown below).
I’m working on a step-by-step Procreate Video Tutorial for it, so look for it on the blog sometime this week.
UPDATE: The video tutorial is now up! You can watch it right here.
I created this lettering as a sample piece for my newest Procreate Brushes: The Texture Brush Kit!
- Textures make a piece pop! You can watch this Textured Ampersand video tutorial to show I use them while you’re waiting for the exact tutorial for this piece. (UPDATE: The Love Lettering video tutorial is now up! You can watch it right here.)
- Serif Lettering like this creates a bit of a storybook feel. You can learn this exact style in my Quinn Style Lettering Workbook.
Using the PURPLE SKY Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips.
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used many of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Learn lettering with me!
- Grab my new Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook and learn all about lettering basics.
- Complete the 25 worksheets to learn varied weight Sans Serif, Script, and Serif lettering styles. Then use them in your original lettering work!
You Might Also Like…
- The Quinn Style Workbook is a follow up to the Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook.
- Pop over to this post to read all about what’s inside!
Have fun creating with the Purple Sky Color Palette!