Spencerian Script Style: Letter B Worksheets. This post is part of the 30 Days of Spencerian Script Style Worksheets series. I’m posting a new free Spencerian Style Practice Worksheet every day for thirty days!
Spencerian Script Style: Letter B Worksheets
This post is part of the 30 Days of Spencerian Script Style Worksheets series. I’m posting a new free Spencerian Style Practice Worksheet every day for thirty days!
- Tool Option One: Tombow Fudenosuke Small Tipped Brush Pen. Hard tip or soft tip is fine. Which you use for these worksheets is largely personal preference.
- Tool Option Two: Dip Pen + Nib. I started with this Speedball set. It’s inexpensive and perfect for beginners.
- Recommended printer paper: HP Premium Choice LaserJet
- Free Spencerian Script Practice Worksheets (click here to access the main page for the whole series of worksheets and a basic strokes worksheet and video)
Please note: Worksheets are for personal use only. Please do not redistribute. You may share them by posting a link to this full post. Thank you!
Want more free lettering goodies?
Sign up for instant access to my FREE Happy Email Club, a resource library full of exclusive Art + Lettering worksheets, shareable quotes, coloring pages, mockups, video tutorials, and more. New freebies and fresh content are sent via email and added to the Happy Email Club content area each week on Mondays! Click here to join the club.
Share the Lettering Love
I’d be super grateful if you’d help me share the lettering love by pinning this post. Simply click here to re-pin it. Thank you so much! 😘
Download the Letter B Worksheets
To use the worksheets, simply download, print, and trace with the tool of your choice!
Before you start, you may find my post on Flourishing helpful (tips + video).
I recommend printing two copies.
Do one set with a Tombow Fude and do the second set with a dip pen.
Brush Calligraphy Newbie?
Be sure to check out my Brush Calligraphy FAQs page here. This page covers a ton of the most frequently asked questions, such as:
- What paper should I use?
- Which pen is best for beginners?
- How do I hold the pen?
- Why are my brush tips fraying?
- My downstrokes aren’t thick enough! What gives?
- Any tips for lefties?
- And more!
WANT TO LEARN BRUSH LETTERING IN A MORE IN-DEPTH WAY?
- Check out the free hand-lettering worksheets archives here.
- Join my Facebook Art + Lettering Group here.
- Beginners: Check out Lettering Bundle of Worksheets and eBooks here.
- Intermediate: Check out my Constellation Lettering Online Class here.
I hope you have fun with these Spencerian Script Style: Letter B Worksheets. Letter C goes up tomorrow!