Spencerian Script Style: Letter A Worksheets. This post is part of the 30 Days of Spencerian Script Style Worksheets series. I’m posting a new free Spencerian Style Practice Worksheet every day for thirty days!
Spencerian Script Style: Letter A Worksheets
This post is part of the 30 Days of Spencerian Script Style Worksheets series. I’m posting a new free Spencerian Style Practice Worksheet every day for thirty days!
- Dip Pen + Nib. The recommended nib is a Nikko G
- Recommended printer paper: HP Premium Choice LaserJet
- Free Spencerian Script Practice Worksheets (click here to access the main page for the whole series of worksheets and a basic strokes worksheet and video)
Please note: Worksheets are for personal use only. Please do not redistribute. You may share them by posting a link to this full post. Thank you!
Want more free lettering goodies?
Sign up for instant access to my FREE Happy Email Club, a resource library full of exclusive Art + Lettering worksheets, shareable quotes, coloring pages, mockups, video tutorials, and more. New freebies and fresh content are sent via email and added to the Happy Email Club content area each week on Mondays! Click here to join the club.
Download the Letter A Worksheets
To use the worksheets, simply download, print, and practice!
[irp posts=”17210″ name=”Brush Calligraphy and Lettering FAQs”]
WANT TO LEARN LETTERING IN A MORE IN-DEPTH WAY?
- Start with the Hand Lettering 101 page. It’s the newbie’s guide to lettering!
- Check out the free hand-lettering worksheets archives here.
- Join my Facebook Art + Lettering Group here.
- Beginners: Check out Lettering Bundle of Worksheets and eBooks here.
- Intermediate: Check out my Constellation Lettering Online Class here.
I hope you have fun with these Spencerian Script Style: Letter A Worksheets!