Stardust Ampersand Color Palette. I’m sharing this bright and cheery free color palette along with a few tips to level up your lettering.
Stardust Ampersand Color Palette
You all know I can’t resist a pretty ampersand! Isn’t this color palette so bright and cheerful?
I created this artwork as a sample piece for my newest Procreate Brushes: The Texture Brush Kit!
Use a lot of textures and small illustrations to add character to your piece. I shared a step-by-step Procreate video tutorial for this ampersand, so you can learn a ton of tips by heading over to try it!
Using the STARDUST AMPERSAND Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, colored pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old-school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- Check out my iPad Lettering video lessons and tutorials. I use many of the tips and techniques I’ve shared in my lettering pieces.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Learn lettering with me!
- Grab my new Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook and learn all about lettering basics.
- Complete the 25 worksheets to learn varied weight Sans Serif, Script, and Serif lettering styles. Then use them in your original lettering work!
Have fun creating with the Stardust Ampersand Color Palette!