Sugar Plum Color Palette. Grab the free color palette I used to create this “Sugar Plum” hand lettering in the Procreate app!
Sugar PLUM Color Palette
For as long as I can remember, my Aunt Lori has often greeted me with the phrase “Hello, my little sugar plum!” and that’s what inspired this just-for-fun lettering artwork.
SUGAR PLUM Artwork Details + Lettering Tips
- I created this Sugar Plum lettering and artwork using my newest Procreate Brushes: The Texture Brush Kit. Check out the image below for a close-up look at the textures.
- Lettering in a shape is such a fun way to add character and illustrations to your work. The “Sugar Plum” phrase is perfect for this type of lettering!
- Need help with how to use texture brushes in the Procreate App? Watch this Textured Ampersand Video Tutorial and this Love Lettering Video Tutorial for more help with using textures.
- You can learn the Serif Lettering Style I used in this artwork in my Quinn Style Lettering Workbook.
Using the SUGAR PLUM Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips.
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used many of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Learn lettering with me!
- Grab my new Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook and learn all about lettering basics.
- Complete the 25 worksheets to learn varied weight Sans Serif, Script, and Serif lettering styles. Then use them in your original lettering work!
You Might Also Like…
- The Quinn Style Workbook is a follow up to the Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook.
- Pop over to this post to read all about what’s inside!
Have fun creating with the Sugar Plum Color Palette!