Summer Fun Gift Card Printable. This free printable makes showing your gratitude easy and fun. Great for teachers or anyone else you’d like to thank!
Summer Fun Gift Card Printable
I don’t know about y’all but I’ve never been happier to say goodbye to a school year as I have this year. The Coronavirus e-Learning situation confirmed the fact that we are not a family that is cut out for home learning! 😜
But I will say that our school district and teachers have been extra amazing during the past few months. Since we won’t get the chance to thank them in person like usual, I created a gift card printable we can send them in the mail.
As many of us are in this situation right now, I’m sharing it as a freebie here on the blog.
HOW TO USE the Printable
This Summery free printable makes showing your gratitude easy and fun. It’s great for teachers or anyone else you’d like to thank!
- Download the printable using the button near the end of this blog post. It’s in the “Download the printable” section.
- Print on standard copy sized paper and trim the edges.
- Attach Target and Starbucks gift cards in the empty boxes.
- Sign, add a handwritten note, and mail to the gift card recipient.
- Since we’re largely staying home still, I bought the Target gift cards at Target.com and the Starbucks cards on Amazon.com. When they arrived at my home, I assembled the Summer Fun Gift Card Printables to send out to all my kid’s teachers.
- Tombow Adhesive Glue Dots are awesome for attaching gift cards to printables.
Download the Summer Fun Gift Card Printable
Printable Design ©Dawn Nicole Designs®. Personal use only.
Click the button below to download the PDF printable.