Tech Pretties: Every Little Thing Gonna Be Alright. Grab these free hand-lettered tech pretties for your phone, tablet, and computer!
Tech Pretties: Every Little Thing Gonna Be Alright
If you spend two minutes on social media or the news lately, it’s easy to start to feel overwhelmed and sad.
So here’s a little Pro Lettering Tip: When your heart is heavy, put “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley on repeat, sing along, and just create. It’s guaranteed to lift your mood (and it even inspired my work-in-progress lettering).
🎵Singing don’t worry ‘bout a thing / Cause every little thing gonna be alright 🎵
While I was working on this piece, I shared the sneak peek below on my Instagram stories and asked if I should make it into tech pretties and share it as a freebie on the blog? Overwhelming, you all voted “yes”, so here you go!
How to use The Free Tech Pretties
- To install the Desktop Wallpaper, simply click the link to pull up the image in a new window. Right-click the image to save to your desktop.
- If you’re unsure how to set your desktop, do a quick Google search for your computer model since it varies a bit for everyone. I’m on a MacBook Pro and can just right-click my desktop to change the wallpaper easily.
- To use as an iPad/tablet wallpaper, download right on your iPad and save to your photos. Open the photo and opt to set as iPad wallpaper.
- If you download the image on your computer, email it to yourself and then open the email on your iPad and repeat the same steps to set it as the wallpaper/lock screen.
- Custom hand-lettered artwork ©Dawn Nicole Designs®. Inspired by the Bob Marley song “Three little birds”.
- Please do not claim the design as your own. If you share it on social media, that’s awesome and totally ok, but please credit me for the artwork (@bydawnnicole).
- These are for personal use only. Re-distributing JPGs violates digital copyright laws.
- Please share these freebies only by using the link to this original blog post on bydawnnicole.com.
- Thank you for respecting my copyright!
Download the FREE Tech Pretties:
Every Little Thing Gonna Be Alright
Click the buttons below to download the freebies!
Want to learn Lettering + modern calligraphy?
I recommend you begin learning modern calligraphy using a brush pen. Start by doing drills to get the hang of doing basic strokes using pressure.
Free practice sheets to get you started:
- Basic Strokes for Small Brush Pens
- Basic Strokes for Large Brush Pens
- Alphabet Calligraphy Free Practice Sheets
- 20+ Free Brush Calligraphy Practice Sheets
Don’t worry if your strokes and letters don’t match up perfectly with mine. What matters most is just that you practice. Get used to using pressure to control your stroke width.
Practice as often as you can, even if it’s just a few minutes a day. You’ll quickly improve just by practicing often!
Once you get the basic strokes and drills down, then move onto letters. When letters get easier, then you can move on to words and sentences.
iPad Lettering + Calligraphy
Practice sheets and Procreate brushes are a huge part of learning iPad Calligraphy.
Check out my shop for a bunch of five-star-rated resources to help you get started!