The Lingo of Lettering Poster + Print. By popular demand, I’ve turned my hand-lettered “The Lingo of Lettering” artwork featuring various lettering terminology into a poster & print.
The Lingo of Lettering Poster + Print
By popular demand, I’ve turned my hand-lettered “The Lingo of Lettering” artwork featuring various lettering terminology into a poster & print.
I originally did this artwork for my recently released Hand-Lettering for Beginners Workbook.
When I shared the above image on Instagram, so many people asked if they could purchase it as a poster and print that I got right to work getting it formatted for printing.
- This is an instant download that includes two sizes: poster (16×20) and print (8×10).
- Files are 300 dpi PDFs.
- As these are PDFs, no hard copies will be mailed.
- These are delivered via email in a zipped file. You need to unzip the file to access the files in the folder.
HOW TO PRINT
- 8×10 Downloads can be printed at-home on traditional letter size paper and trimmed to fit an 8×10 frame. I’m a big fan of HP Premium32 copy paper. It’s affordable but super nice quality and weight.
- If you use a print shop for the 16×20 poster size, you may need a print release (included with your download). If you’ve never printed a large print before, I’d suggest going in person to discuss paper and pricing options.
- Engineer prints are a very affordable way to print larger things. The file I’ve included in your download is a 300 dpi, CMYK PDF.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- On a computer: save the zipped file to your desktop, uncompress it, and then print and practice!
- On your iPad: If you are downloading directly to a mobile device you will need to install an app (such as FileExplorer Free) onto your iPad/phone FIRST, then you will be to open the zipped file.
- Most phones are not designed for downloading files of this type and cause a bunch of headaches! Using a computer is highly recommended.
- Personal use: Personal use means for yourself and the people in your household.
- Claiming designs as your own or using my designs in re-sales: Nope, not allowed.
- You may not mass produce the design or use it in any other manner than as a personal print.
- It violates digital copyright laws to share/email copies of the PDF or try to sell my work as your own.
MORE PRINTS + POSTERS COMING TO THE SHOP SOON!