Tombow Fudenosuke Colors Brush Pens are here! If you’ve always wished your beloved Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen came in colors, this post is going to make you one happy artist!
This post was written thanks to collaborating with my friends at Tombow USA. They are this month’s DND Partner Program sponsor. Sponsors allow me to pay my bills and still give things away free to you all. Win, win! 😍 This post contains sponsored links.
Tombow Fudenosuke Colors Brush Pens are Here!
Get ready to happy dance around your room, my fellow fans of the Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens. Tombow has made one of our biggest lettering dreams come true with the launch of the new Tombow Fudenosuke Colors. Yep. you read this right! The wait is over. mFudenosukes now come in colors. 😍 I think I speak for all of us when I say: YAAAASSSSS!!!!! Keep reading through this whole blog post to:
- Get all the details on the new Tombow Fudenosuke Colors (including details on how to get yourself a set)
- Watch a short video in which I demo the new Tombow Fudenosuke Colors Brush Pens!
- Grab a free downloadable for a practice sheet created exclusively for the Tombow Fudenosuke Colors Brush Pens
- Enter a Giveaway for this month’s sold out Tombow VIP Club Box (which, of course, includes a pack of the new brush pens)
Tombow Fudenosuke Colors
Here’s everything you need to know about the new Fudenosuke Colors Brush Pens:
- These beginner-friendly, hard tip brush pens come in a pack of ten colors.
- As with the Fudenosuke Brush Pens you already know and love, the new colorful versions have a flexible brush tip perfect for using pressure to create the thin and thick strokes for brush calligraphy.
- The vibrant colors won’t bleed through most papers. (Note: HP Premium32 paper is Tombow-approved copy paper that’s smooth enough to be gentle on your brush pens.)
- The pens are non-refillable and contain water-based pigment ink.
How to Get Your Hands on a Set
The Tombow Fudenosuke Colors packs will officially October 1 by themselves in just a few weeks on Tombow’s website. In the meantime, you can get a set TODAY by purchasing a Tombow VIP Club Box. These boxes sell out crazy fast every time they are available, so time is of the essence if you want a set of Tombow Fudenosuke Colors ASAP!
The VIP Club Box is sold out but you can now get the Tombow Fudenosuke Colors brush pens individually or in a 10-pack of all the colors on over on Tombow.
Download the free practice sheet!
I created this worksheet specifically for the new Tombow Fudenosuke Colors. Fill in the color swatches at the top and then practice your brush calligraphy skills in each color below the swatches. Click the button below to download this free practice sheet.
Enter the Giveaway!
The prize: Tombow will be sending one lucky winner this month’s VIP Club Box (shown below!). Use the entry widget below this photo to enter.
Enter via the widget below. Sometimes it takes a few seconds to load! 🙂 If you already follow either of us on any of the below entry options, just click done. Easy peasy entry for you!
The legalese: Giveaway sponsored by Tombow USA. It ends October 2, 2018, at 11:59 PM EST. Winner(s) selected by Random.org and be notified by email. Winner(s) have 72 hours to respond before a new winner(s) is/are selected. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to me and Tombow. We do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner(s). Giveaway open to U.S. and Canada Residents only. Void where prohibited; See the full terms and conditions here.
Good luck and happy creating!