Tombow Marker Storage Case. The new on-the-go friendly marker storage case from my friends at Tombow is pure genius. Get all the details below. Plus, I’ve got an exclusive coupon code for you!
Tombow Marker Storage Case
“How do you store your markers?” is a very frequently asked question in my lettering Facebook group (you can join here), so I’m extra excited to share this Marker Storage Case with you.
This new product just launched today, so be sure to get all the details on where to grab one. Plus, I’ve got an exclusive coupon code near the end of this post. Woohoo!
Note: I’m a Tombow Senior Brand Ambassador, which means they send me free goodies each month to test out and play with. I was not paid to do this review nor obligated to write this post. I just LOVE it and genuinely think you will too. ?
Features of the Tombow Marker Stand
- Great for organizing and storing your Tombow products.
- Total of 108 slots.
- Easy to use accordion-style design unfolds for desk use.
- Fold it back up and snap on the lid with a handle to take it on the go!
I love that it can store a wide variety of my Tombow goodies. I’ve got my Dual Tips, Fudenosukes, MONO Drawing Pens, MONO Twins, and MONO Zero Erasers in the case in these photos.
Fold it up and snap on the lid to take it anywhere. Isn’t the design pure genius?
Exclusive Coupon Code!
Get 15% off your order at TombowUSA with code dawnnicole15 (the code is not case sensitive).
- Tombow USA ships to the U.S. and Canada with free shipping on orders of $30 or more!
- The code cannot be combined with any other codes and is not valid for the Tombow VIP Club box.
- Click here to go directly to this marker storage case over on the Tombow website.
When I’m working, I like to unfold it all the way so I can easily see and reach my favorite tools. Great looking and super functional, too. Yes, please!
NEW! The 30 Days of Drills Workbook
This workbook is perfect for busy beginners who want to learn the art of Brush Calligraphy. Commit to doing just one worksheet every day for 30 days and keep track of your progress with the included checklist!
TOMBOW POSTS FROM THE ARCHIVES
- The Best Pen for Beginners: The Tombow Fudenosuke
- 30 Days to Better Brush Calligraphy
- 3 Unique Techniques Using Tombow Dual Tips
- Blending Tombow Dual Tips: Favorite Color Combos
- 10 Awesome Tombow Dual Tips Tutorials
- Watercolor Fruit with Tombow Dual Tips
- Watercolor Blending with Tombow Dual Tips