Tombow OLNO Mechanical Pencil Review. This is my favorite mechanical pencil for sketching and lettering work!
While I am a Tombow Senior Brand Ambassador and I am able to request free products from them, this review is not sponsored by Tombow. I just love their goodies.💕
Tombow OLNO Mechanical Pencil Review
As I’ve mentioned many times over the years, I always start my lettering projects by sketching out a full page of ideas. Mechanical pencils are my favorite for sketching, especially if I’m on the go since I don’t have to worry about sharpening them. I also love how detailed I can get with the thin lead.
Features of the Tombow OLNO Mechanical Pencil
One of my favorite unique features of the Tombow OLNO Mechanical Pencil is the “body knock”. It allows me to extend the lead by bending the body of the pencil. Extending the lead can also be done in a more traditional manner by clicking the pencil top.
Here are a few more fun features:
- Top cap has a refillable capped eraser. Just pull the end cap out to access the eraser.
- Rubber grip. This makes it super comfy to use, especially if I’m sketching for several hours.
- It’s pretty. Because it’s just more fun to work with products that have a fun design. There are 12 color options: Charcoal Gray, Vanilla, Blue, Citrus Yellow, Green/Gray, Pink, Red, Pink/Purple, Annin, Lime Sorbet, Mint and Berry Grape.
- Refillable with 0.5mm lead. I love 0.5mm lead because it’s thin enough for detail work but thick enough that it’s not breaking with my tendency to be heavy-handed.
Pairs well with…
- Convenient clip so you can attach it to your sketchbook.
- Rubber grip that makes it easier and more comfortable to use.
- Round, 3.8mm diameter eraser
- 3 Fun Color Options: Pink, Green, and Blue
Where to get it
Here are some links to grab yourself a Tombow OLNO Mechanical Pencil or two!
And here are links for the MONO Knock Eraser
Exclusive Coupon Code!
Get 15% off your order at TombowUSA with code dawnnicole15 (the code is not case sensitive).
- Tombow USA ships to the U.S. and Canada with free shipping on orders of $30 or more!
- Code cannot be combined with any other codes and is not valid for the Tombow VIP Club box.
Happy lettering, friends!