Another year gone by (almost)! It’s always fun (and interesting) to look back at the end of the year and see what posts did the best.
I was so surprised to see that the Wood Tilt-Out Trash Can was my most-viewed post since it just went up a few weeks ago. It’s just crazy when a post goes viral like that. It was viewed over 32,000 times in just one month!
These were the top 10 most-viewed DIY posts published this year…
- Wood-Tilt Out Trash Can
- DIY Whipped Vanilla Peppermint Body Butter
- 10 Awesome Typographic Prints for Your Home
- DIY Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- DIY Dreamsicle Sugar Body Scrub with Free Tag Printables
- Crib turned Chore-Chart with Free Printables
- Free Printable Lunchbox Notes
- DIY Jumbo Framed Pegboard Wall for Craft Room
- DIY Vanilla-Peppermint Lip Scrub
- 12 Awesome TV Gallery Walls
In 2015, I’d love to learn my way around power tools better so that I can build an entire project on my own from start-to-finsh. I just bought Ana White’s “The Handbuilt Home: 34 Simple, Stylish and Budget-Friendly Wood Working Projects for Every Room” to use as a starting point for some project ideas (we based the trash can off her plans). I’ve post-it marked a ton of pages already and can’t wait to get started on some in the new year!