Typographic Easter Bunny Free Printables + Coloring Page. Grab the free hand-illustrated coloring page or the printable (six color options)!
Typographic Easter Bunny Free Printables + Coloring Page
Easter will be here before we know it! I originally designed this as a cut file design but thought it might also be fun to turn it into printables for easy Easter décor and a coloring page that’s fun for kiddos and adults alike.
Freebies, artwork, and lettering are ©2017-present by Dawn Nicole Designs® and are for personal use only.
Thank you for respecting my copyright. ?
Download the free printables + coloring page below:
All printables are 8×10 PDF files.
Get the Cut File and/or SVG Version!
If you’re a Silhouette user, you can “hop” over and grab the cut file version here.
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Yardstick. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
WHAT PAPER SHOULD I USE?
Papers matters! Especially if you’re using brush markers like Tombows or Copics for coloring. Using the proper paper keeps your brush tips in great condition so look for ultra-smooth paper designed for use with brush pens and markers. My favorites are: