Vitamin Sea Free Printable + Coloring Page. A hand-illustrated art print coloring page for those that share my love of the ocean.
Vitamin Sea Free Printable + Coloring Page
Silhouette CAMEO Cut File Version
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils and the Tombow Irojiten Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
Download the Free Art Print + Coloring Page
Please note: Freebies, artwork, and lettering are ©Dawn Nicole Designs and are for personal use only. Thank you for respecting my copyright. ?
What Paper Should I Use?
Papers matters! Especially if you’re using brush markers like Tombows or Copics for coloring. Using the proper paper keeps your brush tips in great condition so look for ultra smooth paper designed for use with brush pens and markers. My favorites for coloring pages are:
Paint it with Watercolors!
Tip: Print on Watercolor Paper and paint this instead of coloring it. Here are some of my favorite watercolor supplies for coloring pages.
- Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor 8×10 Cardstock or Strathmore 8×10 Watercolor Paper
- Prima Marketing Watercolors (Pastels and Tropicals are my favorites!)
- Silver Black Velvet Watercolor Brush Trio
Get more free coloring pages!
Click HERE to check out the archives.