Watercolor Ampersand Free Art Print + Stickers. Hang it as a pretty art print or use this free file to create your own DIY Envelope Sealers!
Watercolor Ampersand Free Art Print + Stickers
I reeeeeally love ampersands. As in, I tattooed one on my body. I have a pretty ampersand on my inner left wrist. Because I’m a lefty and the ampersand is my favorite character. And also, because I already had a tattoo on my inner right wrist. (You can get a peek at these tattoos here.)
When I shared a photo of this colorful ampersand I painted on Instagram, you guys seemed to love it. So I turned it into a free 8×10 print and a set of envelope sealer stickers!
The Watercolor Ampersand Downloads:
- 8×10 Art Print (PDF)
- Envelope Sealers (PDF). Use this file to print on sticker paper and cut by hand.
- Envelope Sealers (Silhouette Cut File). Use this file to use as a Print and Cut design with your Silhouette CAMEO machine. It’s all set up with the stickers, registration marks, and cut lines.
Please note: Freebies, artwork, and lettering are ©Dawn Nicole Designs and are for personal use only. Thank you for respecting my copyright. 😘
A few notes:
- This is the sticker paper I use: Silhouette Printable White Sticker Paper.
- This is a more detailed tutorial on making DIY Stickers Print and Cut style with the Silhouette CAMEO.
- A video tutorial on how to vectorize your watercolor art in Adobe Illustrator.
- A video tutorial on painting colorful watercolor art like this one!
Stay tuned. Happy creating!