Watercolor Printable DIY Gift Tags: May your days be Merry and Bright! This post may contain affiliate links. Your cost is the same but it helps support this site and the fun freebies we share. See our full disclosures here.
Watercolor Printable DIY Gift Tags
I’m so excited to be a part of the Brown Paper Packages: DIY Gift Wrap Ideas series organized by Rachel of Lines Across. She recently started a second blog called, Let’s Wrap Stuff and it’s so cool! She gathered about 24 bloggers together to participate in this series to celebrate the launch of the new blog and give you a ton of fun ideas using Brown Kraft Paper.
After much thought, I decided to create a free printable tag that you DIY with watercolors. This is a great activity to do with your kids too! Keep them busy over the Holiday break. 🙂
What You’ll Need:
- The Tag Printable: Download the tags here.
- Linen Coverstock (This is what I use since the texture holds watercolor well but card stock should work too)
- Watercolors (I use these Prang watercolors)
- Thin watercolor brush (the watercolor set above comes with a perfect size one for these)
- Hole Punch
Print out your tags and get your supplies ready (a cup of water, paper towels).
Start painting with your pretty watercolors!
Don’t worry too much about staying perfectly in the lines…it’s still really pretty even if it’s not perfect!
After you finish the page, allow to dry fully.
Then cut them out and punch a hole at the top.
Now, just tie them on your brown paper packages!
I added some striped Washi tape and bakers twine to this package.
As I mentioned, Rachel of Lines Across launched Let’s Wrap Stuff, a website devoted to all things gift wrap related. To celebrate its launch, Rachel challenged me and a select group of talented bloggers to come up with a creative gift wrap idea using plain kraft paper. Who doesn’t love brown paper packages tied up with string? Check out all 24 creative kraft paper gift wrap ideas below.
1. Pom Pom Ice Cream Cone Gift Wrap by Let’s Wrap Stuff
2. Embroidered Wrapping Paper by Lines Across
3. Holiday Lights Gift Wrap by Burlap and Blue
4. Printable DIY Watercolor Gift Tags by Dawn Nicole
5. Chalkboard Painted Wrapping Paper by The Winthrop Chronicles
6. Let it Snow Neighbor Gift Printable by Ginger Snap Crafts
7. Upcycled Cardboard Gift Tags 3 Ways by Eat. Sleep. Make.
8. Kraft Paper Gift Card Envelope Printables by Delia Creates
9. Make + Give Christmas Tree Gift Topper by Make and Tell
10. DIY Wrench Wrapping Paper by Maker Mama
11. DIY Stamped Trees Gift Wrap by Shaken Together Life
12. Brown Paper Packages by Delineate Your Dwelling
13. Yarn Tassel Gift Wrap 2 Ways by Hands Occupied
14. Holiday Writing with Washi Tape by Club Chica Circle
15. Glitter-Dipped Gift Tags by The Thinking Closet
16. Coffee Container Christmas Gift Tags by Simply Kelly Designs
17. Gift Wrapping Ideas by C.R.A.F.T.
18. Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas by Making Home Base
19. Sewn Brown Paper Gift Card Gift Giving by Dream a Little Bigger
20. Chalkboard Gift Tag & Ornament by Tried and True
21. Easy Holly Ornament Gift Tag by Rae Gun Ramblings
22. Printable Hand-Lettered Christmas Tags by Persia Lou
23. Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas by Eighteen25
24. Washi Tape Christmas Tree Gift Card Box by That’s What Che Said