These fun free Printable Coloring Page Bookmarks are a great way to stay busy, get creative and encourage reading over summer break!
It’s pretty safe to say you guys love coloring! Your support of my Coloring Page eBook has blown me away (thank you!!!) and when I asked on Facebook what you want more of in the freebie department, you overwhelmingly said “More coloring pages!”.
With Summer coming, I thought incorporating a fun little DIY reading-related project into the coloring page would be a great activity for adults and kids alike.
So get your markers/crayons/pencils/watercolors and some card stock ready to create these DIY Bookmarks!
You can download the printable coloring page here.
*To save to your computer, just click on the link above to open the coloring page. Right click to save to your computer.
Note: My prints and designs are copyrighted and for personal use only, please!
Steps to make the bookmarks:
- Print on white card stock.
- Add a layer of colored card stock if you like (shown below)
- Laminate with these nifty self-laminating sheets. No machine needed!
- Check out my list of 10 Funs Ways to Use and Display Printables.
- Interested in learning more about the art of hand-lettering and/or my favorite art supplies/paper? Read all about my tips and favorite here.
You might also like this Be Kind Coloring Page + Print.
Color Me Inspired: An Inspirational Adult Coloring eBook
If you haven’t snagged a copy of my coloring page ebook Color Me Inspired yet, you can get all the details by clicking the image below.
The third bookmark in the set was inspired by Zentangle Dangle Designs.