- I’m married to an active-duty Air Force pilot. We have three school-aged kids and two big dogs and are currently based in beautiful Charleston, SC.
- I’ve been running Dawn Nicole Designs® for 10 years and have a collective social media following/reach of nearly 400k.
- I’m an Enneagram 1w9 (a.k.a. The Optimist).
- I’m known for being easy to work with and always, always, always on time.
- I love ampersands, hoop earrings, Thai food, German Shepherds, and reading (a whole lot of) fiction novels.
- You can usually find me with my Apple Pencil in one hand and a cashew milk latte in the other.
- My favorite bible verse is Proverbs 16:24: Kind words are like honey-sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
- Education: B.A. English, M.B.A., Advanced Certificate in Graphic Design + Branding.
Read more over on my About Page
Below is a sampling of my most recent hand-lettering and modern calligraphy work.
I love to play with a variety of styles and color palettes!
Want to chat about hiring me to for a custom lettering project?
Use the button below to shoot me an email.
See more of my work over on Instagram!