These fun free Printable Coloring Page Bookmarks are a great way to stay busy, get creative and encourage reading over summer break!
Free Printable Coloring Page Bookmarks
It’s pretty safe to say you guys love coloring! Your support of my Coloring Page eBook has blown me away (thank you!!!) and when I asked on Facebook what you want more of in the freebie department, you overwhelmingly said “More coloring pages!”.
With Summer coming, I thought incorporating a fun little DIY reading-related project into the coloring page would be a great activity for adults and kids alike.
So get your markers/crayons/pencils/watercolors and some card stock ready to create these DIY Bookmarks!
You can download the printable coloring page here.
*To save to your computer, just click on the link above to open the coloring page. Right click to save to your computer.
Note: My prints and designs are copyrighted and for personal use only, please!
Steps to make the bookmarks:
- Print on white cardstock.
- Add a layer of colored cardstock if you like (shown below)
- Laminate with these nifty self-laminating sheets. No machine needed!
A lot of people ask about my favorite coloring supplies so here’s what I usually use:
- Paper: Ultra Smooth White Yardstick. This one is perfect for use with markers!
- Colored Pencils: Tombow Recycled Colored Pencils
- Waterbased Markers: Tombow Dual Tips are the Bomb for both coloring and lettering.
- Alcohol Based Markers: Copic Sketch Markers layer and blend dreamily.
- Gel Pens: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens are a staple for adding details over marker or colored pencils!
- Paper Trimmer: I design all coloring pages to be 8×10 so you can easily trim and frame your artwork! A paper trimmer gives you nice straight lines if, like me, you have the straight line cutting skills of a 5-year-old.
You might also like this Be Kind or Be Quiet Free Print + Coloring Page!
The third bookmark in the set was inspired by Zentangle Dangle Designs.