Love You So Color Palette. Grab the color palette I used for my hand-lettered “Love you so” artwork + tips for how to use it!
Love You So Color Palette
I created this piece for my Art Licensing Portfolio and decided it would be fun to share my color palettes for some of my portfolio pieces with you!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- Check out my iPad Lettering video lessons and tutorials. I use many of the tips and techniques I’ve shared in my lettering pieces.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Follow me on Instagram →
Using the LOVE YOU SO Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, colored pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old-school way!
Have fun creating with my “Love You So” Color Palette!
Facebook // Pinterest // Instagram // Shop