Rainy Day Color Palette. Grab the bluesy color palette I used to create this motivational hand lettering in the Procreate app!
Rainy DaY Color Palette
“Follow your heart but take your brain with you.”
I decided to call this the Rainy Days Color palette because the bluesy vibe is calming, just like the sound of the rain.
Artwork Details + Lettering Tips
- I created this lettering and artwork using The Modern Folk Art Stamp Kit and The Creativity Kit for Procreate, both of which are available in my Lettering Shop.
- Need help with how to use my Procreate Brushes? I have tons of free tutorials!
Browse my Procreate Tutorials →
Shop my 5-Star Rated Procreate Brush Kits →
Using the Rainy Days Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, colored pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old-school way!
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- I also love using grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle by Stefan Kunz and Ian Barnard for creating layouts.
- I hope that you’ll use my lettering work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Follow me on Instagram →
Learn lettering with me!
- Grab my new Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook and learn all about lettering basics.
- Complete the 25 worksheets to learn varied weight Sans Serif, Script, and Serif lettering styles. Then use them in your original lettering work!
You Might Also Like…
- The Quinn Style Workbook is a follow-up to the Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook.
- Pop over to this post to read all about what’s inside!
- The Chloe Style is the latest in my hand-lettering workbook series. Check it out HERE.
Have fun creating with the Rainy Day Color Palette!
Facebook // Pinterest // Instagram // Shop
So awesome!! Beautiful as always!
Dawn Nicole says