Pumpkin Spice Latte Color Palette. A sweet seasonal color palette inspired by my love of pastel Fall colors and, of course, PSLs.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Color Palette
One of my favorite simple joys this time of year is a Pumpkin Spice Latte. My usual order is a “Grande PSL with one pump of syrup and coconut milk”. One-pump of syrup is the perfect hint of seasonal spices and sweet without being overly sugary!
This artwork was also inspired by posts I’ve been seeing on Starbucks Instagram lately. I love how they’re incorporating hand-drawn artwork into their images.
Are you a PSL fan? Even if you’re not, I hope you love this pastel Fall color palette!
PSL Artwork Details + Lettering Tips
- I created this PSL lettering and artwork using my newest Procreate Brushes: The Texture Brush Kit.
- You can find my Procreate video tutorial for the Long Stardust Style Shadow I used in this artwork here.
- Textures make a piece pop! You can also watch this Textured Ampersand Video Tutorial and this Love Lettering Video Tutorial for more help with using textures.
- Serif Lettering like this creates a cute, storybook look. You can learn this exact style in my Quinn Style Lettering Workbook.
Using the PURPLE SKY Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save each lettering example and color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here.
- Use them in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips.
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used many of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Please remember, there’s a fine line between being inspired by someone else’s work and being a copycat, so be sure to create something original.
Learn lettering with me!
- Grab my new Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook and learn all about lettering basics.
- Complete the 25 worksheets to learn varied weight Sans Serif, Script, and Serif lettering styles. Then use them in your original lettering work!
You Might Also Like…
- The Quinn Style Workbook is a follow up to the Hand Lettering for Beginners Workbook.
- Pop over to this post to read all about what’s inside!
Have fun creating with the Pumpkin Spice Latte Color Palette!