Botanical Folk Art Color Palette. Grab this free color palette to use in the May Birth Flowers Drop Cap Procreate Tutorial!
Botanical Folk Art Color Palette
This color palette is featured in the May artwork for the Procreate Series using Birth Flower Drop Caps.
The May Birth Flowers Procreate Tutorial is up on the blog today as well. Hop over and follow along with right here.
After you download this bright color palette, head over to the post to watch the video lesson in which you’ll learn Procreate tips and tricks for creating Modern Folk Art Style pieces.
May DROP CAP Artwork Details
I created this Drop Cap and artwork primarily using monoline brushes stamps from my Floral Lettering Procreate Kit (available in my shop).
Using the BOTANICAL FOLK ART Color Palette
- Right-click or screenshot the photos in the blog post to save the color palette.
- Learn How to set up Custom Color Palettes in Procreate here. Procreate can auto-create color palettes not, but I prefer the control of doing it this way still.
- Use the color palette in design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Match your physical art supplies (markers, color pencils, watercolors, etc.) to the palette and work the old school way!
Insta-Inspo + Procreate Tips
- On my Instagram, many of my posts include a “Swipe to watch the process video,” which shows you how I take things from a sketch to a final piece.
- You can check out my iPad Lettering in Procreate tips over on this page on the blog. I used many of the tutorials I’ve shared on that page in many of my lettering pieces.
- I create my lettering with a wide variety of my Procreate Brushes + Stamps. For creating layouts, I also love to use grid stamps from the Lettering + Grid Builder Bundle. All are available over in my Lettering Shop.
- I hope that you’ll use my color palettes and my work to inspire your own artwork. Finding inspiration in someone else’s work is awesome. Being a copycat isn’t, so create something original and give inspiration credit as needed! 🙂
Have fun creating with the Botanical Folk Art Color Palette!